Monash Children’s Hospital – ELMHS (Civil and Landscaping Package)
Client: Lend Lease Building
Duration: July- Dec 2017
Think Civil were awarded the Civil and Landscaping (Hard and Soft) package of works for the ELMHS section of the newly constructed Monash Children’s Hospital in Clayton.
The scope of works completed by Think Civil included;
- Asphalt vehicular pavement (6,000m2) including ground preparation, sub-base, asphalt and line marking.
- Construction of all new kerb, kerb and channel, spoon drains and crossovers
- Construction of concrete infill pavements, pram crossings and footpaths
- Installation of all street furniture including bollards (fixed & removable), signage, handrails, fencing, tactile indicators, crash barriers & wheel stops
- Installation of Wet-Pour Rubber to central Courtyards including ground preparation works
- Installation of concrete unit pavers (Laid on Mortar bed and Pedestal System)
- Installation of custom seating and furniture including tables, chairs and basketball court, and
- Installation of topsoil, mulch, planting and lawn to garden areas and maintenance of same